Posts: 24
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 23 in 14 posts
Likes Given: 46
Joined: Apr 2022
(24th-Apr-22, 10:10 AM)Tibbs Wrote: (24th-Apr-22, 09:07 AM)42redcat Wrote: (22nd-Apr-22, 05:42 PM)Tibbs Wrote: One thing I can't get my head around is the different response from the scalectric controller to the Truspeed one, you only have to lightly touch the truspeed one and the bikes are off, it's honestly like driving a Morris 1100 compared to a Ferrari.
Have you tried adjusting the sensitivity dial on the Truspeed controller?
Mike
Hi Mike, yes I've got the Truspeed dialled in to using it with the bikes, what amazed me is the difference in reaction and share speed with the two different controllers.
The scalextric one reacts like a locomotive pulling away.
Hats off to Truspeed, they have a wonderful product when you compare like this.
Oops! I misunderstood and thought you found the Truspeed too sensitive.?
I’m glad yours works just as well as mine does!
Mike
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
(24th-Apr-22, 03:58 PM)42redcat Wrote: (24th-Apr-22, 10:10 AM)Tibbs Wrote: (24th-Apr-22, 09:07 AM)42redcat Wrote: (22nd-Apr-22, 05:42 PM)Tibbs Wrote: One thing I can't get my head around is the different response from the scalectric controller to the Truspeed one, you only have to lightly touch the truspeed one and the bikes are off, it's honestly like driving a Morris 1100 compared to a Ferrari.
Have you tried adjusting the sensitivity dial on the Truspeed controller?
Mike
Hi Mike, yes I've got the Truspeed dialled in to using it with the bikes, what amazed me is the difference in reaction and share speed with the two different controllers.
The scalextric one reacts like a locomotive pulling away.
Hats off to Truspeed, they have a wonderful product when you compare like this.
Oops! I misunderstood and thought you found the Truspeed too sensitive.?
I’m glad yours works just as well as mine does!
Mike
Thanks Mike, yes I think they are incredible compared to scalextric ones out the box.
•
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
Posts: 176
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 532 in 144 posts
Likes Given: 436
Joined: Apr 2020
Location South Sweden
You should be very pleased!
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Fantastic work.
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
(23rd-May-22, 05:59 AM)Carver Wrote:
You should be very pleased! 
Yip pretty happy with it thanks Carver
•
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
(23rd-May-22, 06:32 AM)JasonB Wrote: Fantastic work. 
Cheers Jason
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Was it really 29 years ago when I saw this
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
Thats great footage Kev, never seen that before.