Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Summer Grand Prix Proxy
#41

Graham, I have not followed this thread much and have been working toward the July Deadline, June 3 is going to be tough. It will need to go in the mail this week!

The only car that can possibly make it is my Group D Modern car , I will keep you posted!
Quote
#42

(18th-May-22, 09:37 PM)courtney s Wrote:  Graham, I have not followed this thread much and have been working toward the July Deadline, June 3 is going to be tough. It will need to go in the mail this week!

The only car that can possibly make it is my Group D Modern car , I will keep you posted!

There are 4 stages in June, the other 6 in July and August, so if you want to finish preparing a 2nd car as a late entry. I am quite happy to allow this car to be entered when I receive it as long as you Register it with me by the end of this week. Then I will allocate a place for it on the Results sheets. I am sure that any of your cars will be competitive and although it may miss out on earlier stages it could be really valuable in terms of the overall points accumulation for this Grand Prix Proxy and for the overall "Triple Crown" accumulated points overall.
Quote
#43

Thank you for the offer Graham I appreciate that, I didn’t think about getting points for the Triple Crown championship. I will let you know tomorrow of the situation the modern car is almost done it’s not great but it will get there on time. I don’t have wheels and tires yet for my B class car which is the Cooper but I’ll have that resolved today .
Quote
#44

Wavegreen Good Morning

REGISTRATION DAY!

If not already done so please send me your entry details and £15 entry fees 
Quote
#45

Hi Graham, money sent

Class C scalextric Williams fw07b (as raced in Belgium 1987 as the front wing broke!)

Class D scalextric indy dallara

Thanks


Ash
Quote
#46

Money has been sent Graham, Class C and D for me.  Yes Wrench
Quote
#47

Wavegreen Good Morning

So the Final entries for the Grand Prix (2nd of the Triple Crown Proxys) are as below
   


So we have just 11 entry teams with 21 competing cars across the spectrum of Single seater race cars, but hopefully it will be a very entertaining Proxy Series.
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote
#48

So at last the single seaters are ready for the off… tested and shook down on both plastic and wood tracks , all that is left is to polish and buff them up a bit.
My legend car is a tribute to the local F1 hero Tom Pryce who was the only Welshman to win a GP in a Shadow Car. I am particularly proud of this build which was a rescued old scaly chassis from the 70,s and  had a 3D make over thanks to an Angelo chassis ( as well as some after sales advice on the fitting , much appreciated Angelo).
The Mercedes’ is a bit of a shelf queen cartric made to earn its keep on a race track. 
Here’s hoping they do good but happy that they look the part and should make the slot drivers happy with their handling.

Good luck all ????


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
[+] 4 members Like PaulCooper's post
Quote
#49

Good to see you haven't gone silly with track width on the W196  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#50

my entries :-
   
left :- P/P 1960 F1 Scarab ( alas found it impossible to apply the main white stripe decal ) hoping it fares better than the 1/1 version 
right :- Scalextric 2017 Williams FW40 ( Filipe Massa )

Kev
[+] 3 members Like OXO cube's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
26th-Sep-26, 04:36 PM
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)