Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 14 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 3
Joined: Jul 2021
Graham, I have not followed this thread much and have been working toward the July Deadline, June 3 is going to be tough. It will need to go in the mail this week!
The only car that can possibly make it is my Group D Modern car , I will keep you posted!
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,782 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(18th-May-22, 09:37 PM)courtney s Wrote: Graham, I have not followed this thread much and have been working toward the July Deadline, June 3 is going to be tough. It will need to go in the mail this week!
The only car that can possibly make it is my Group D Modern car , I will keep you posted!
There are 4 stages in June, the other 6 in July and August, so if you want to finish preparing a 2nd car as a late entry. I am quite happy to allow this car to be entered when I receive it as long as you Register it with me by the end of this week. Then I will allocate a place for it on the Results sheets. I am sure that any of your cars will be competitive and although it may miss out on earlier stages it could be really valuable in terms of the overall points accumulation for this Grand Prix Proxy and for the overall "Triple Crown" accumulated points overall.
•
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 14 in 7 posts
Likes Given: 3
Joined: Jul 2021
Thank you for the offer Graham I appreciate that, I didn’t think about getting points for the Triple Crown championship. I will let you know tomorrow of the situation the modern car is almost done it’s not great but it will get there on time. I don’t have wheels and tires yet for my B class car which is the Cooper but I’ll have that resolved today .
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,782 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good Morning
REGISTRATION DAY!
If not already done so please send me your entry details and £15 entry fees
•
Posts: 196
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 206 in 104 posts
Likes Given: 198
Joined: Oct 2020
Hi Graham, money sent
Class C scalextric Williams fw07b (as raced in Belgium 1987 as the front wing broke!)
Class D scalextric indy dallara
Thanks
Ash
•
Posts: 144
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 169 in 79 posts
Likes Given: 186
Joined: Dec 2020
Money has been sent Graham, Class C and D for me.
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,782 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good Morning
So the Final entries for the Grand Prix (2nd of the Triple Crown Proxys) are as below
So we have just 11 entry teams with 21 competing cars across the spectrum of Single seater race cars, but hopefully it will be a very entertaining Proxy Series.
(This post was last modified: 21st-May-22, 12:35 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 298
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 455 in 191 posts
Likes Given: 1,428
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Good to see you haven't gone silly with track width on the W196
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 553
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 816 in 362 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
my entries :-
left :- P/P 1960 F1 Scarab ( alas found it impossible to apply the main white stripe decal ) hoping it fares better than the 1/1 version
right :- Scalextric 2017 Williams FW40 ( Filipe Massa )
Kev