Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UK HO Drag Proxy Series 2021-22 - Race #2 July 2021
#11

Hi Andy,

Please add my entries for the remaining four classes. A belated welcome to Nico Wavegreen Looking forward to seeing his
entries for the micro scalextric classes.

Iain
[+] 2 members Like 935 fan's post
Quote
#12

I found another car that wants to enter, so please add me to the Nostalgia Magnatraction Pro Stock match-race as well  Wrench

Thanks Nico 

Donne e motori, gioie e dolori - Frauen und Autos, Freuden und Leiden
[+] 2 members Like Nico's post
Quote
#13

4 cars tested and nearly ready to be sent!

Unfortunately only one has a customized design at the moment, I concentrated on the tech side for now, but spezial designs to come, promised!

All cars have silicone tires on, all from HORNET SILICONE TIRES, to be found on Facebook only: Hornet Silicone Tires

If you are on Facebook you could also make a visit to my H0 Dragster Track : NEWGATE DRAGSTER RACEWAY

Looking forward to the competition, will send latest end of next week.

No pics yet, don't wanna ruin the suprise.........

Nico

Donne e motori, gioie e dolori - Frauen und Autos, Freuden und Leiden
[+] 4 members Like Nico's post
Quote
#14

The Tjet and Funny car should be in the mail within a few days.  Please add them to the entry lists.  They will probably return sporting those same bodies but who knows? ?
[+] 3 members Like $Bill's post
Quote
#15

The first international arrival is... Ken's package from Ontario Thumbup
[+] 5 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#16

Yay!

Thanks a million, Andy!  Wrench

Now I can go back to bed and sleep in. 1st of July is Canada day, and it's a holiday!  Cake
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#17

I
(1st-Jul-21, 01:03 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Yay!

Thanks a million, Andy!  Wrench

Now I can go back to bed and sleep in. 1st of July is Canada day, and it's a holiday!  Cake

Happy Canada Day!
[+] 3 members Like $Bill's post
Quote
#18

Thank you very kindly, El Camino Bill.  Thumbup

Same to you!
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#19

Cars are in the he post today. Unfortunately I was not  able to complete the magnatraction chassis in time for this event due to problems with getting a new rear axle and drive gear to go together properly. 

Stay well all

Alan
[+] 2 members Like Pondiless's post
Quote
#20

Woodcote

As requested, I have sent you the risk assessment you require to run 'Smokey Joe' in the next round.

Main issues revolve around keeping your head down when you press the GO! button, and maintaining 2m anti-social distance from any flammable material or fur.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)