Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread
#41

No difficulty finding charging points for the vehicles.

[+] 3 members Like I.Pace's post
Quote
#42

wow leo 
you are taking this to another level 
well done 
looking forward to this event 
the concept is just brilliant  Thumbup

kev
[+] 2 members Like OXO cube's post
Quote
#43

is there an exact date in may for this proxy ?
looking forward to it  Thumbup
Quote
#44

The document in the original post says 10 May cut-off, with the racing happening over the following three weeks. That’s next month already...

My I-Pace is currently in the speed shop - should be ready to head north in a week or two  Thumbup
Quote
#45

Hello Kev and Andy,
No specific date, but as Andy says, vehicles must arrive on or before the 10th May 2021 (PM me for the address).
The Sprint and Drag events will be held outdoors, hence the loose arrangement for the schedule.  

Scrutineering and Pre-event shakedown will take place by 14th May, with the actual Triathlon events following thereafter.

Leo
[+] 1 member Likes I.Pace's post
Quote
#46

The Scalextric I-Pace story started with the Group 44 heritage livery and that seemed like a nice point to start, with further Jaguar related heritage liveries on I-Pace cars but Scalextric/Hornby seemed to have ceased production after producing three eTrophy liveries.

I had hoped that the EV Triathlon would inspire some entrants to produce their own thoughts on liveries or colours from Jaguar heritage, or even fantasy versions.
Its not too late if you are quick!!  Cars are due in on 10th May or before.

Below are the three homage heritage liveries that I am aware of.

Leo

   
[+] 4 members Like I.Pace's post
Quote
#47

I love the green one    Heart

I wonder who's the lucky onwner of that one  Cool

Definitely looks like a winner  Checkeredflag
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote
#48

The owner of the Le Mans 1955 heritage vehicle is one of the top posters on SlotRacer.  

People will have to follow the event to find out !!  

I cannot find a Gulf liveried Jaguar (thank goodness), but a Castrol version (XJR-9) would be nice or Silk Cut colours could work. Some of the XJ220 liveries are nice.  

Leo
[+] 2 members Like I.Pace's post
Quote
#49

Two nice I-Paces arrived today, although one has lost a door mirror. Am hoping it was missing when shipped, cannot find it in the packaging.

Still enough time if anyone wants an entry.

PJ Racing presented these two cars.

Pete:
   

Jerome:
   
[+] 3 members Like I.Pace's post
Quote
#50

Woodcote's I-Pace arrived today.  Looks pretty standard looks-wise but there are enhancements and in particular the interior has been super-detailed.  
Tomorrow is 1st of May so just about enough time to get an I-Pace, true the wheels and tyres and ship it here!

Leo

   
[+] 3 members Like I.Pace's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)