7th-Feb-21, 08:34 PM
A video of my wooden rally track ΅Flat Over Crest".
9th-Feb-21, 01:57 PM
Just a beautiful track! I love the detail on the buildings, and kept feeling like I should go rake some leaves! Simply amazing!
10th-Feb-21, 09:49 AM
30th-Aug-21, 12:33 PM
Here is a small photo report about the construction process of the Tudor house:
Hub
Photo of Rally GB and a few sketches of the Tudor house.
Gluing of the walls... ...and the roof. The chimney was wrong and is now turned 90°.
On the track the Tudor house is almost completely hidden by the surrounding trees.
Hub
Photo of Rally GB and a few sketches of the Tudor house.
Gluing of the walls... ...and the roof. The chimney was wrong and is now turned 90°.
On the track the Tudor house is almost completely hidden by the surrounding trees.
30th-Aug-21, 12:43 PM
Stunning work as always Mr.Hub
30th-Aug-21, 03:07 PM
Absolutely love it
Have you ever done an education on making trees??
Have you ever done an education on making trees??
30th-Aug-21, 06:08 PM
(30th-Aug-21, 03:07 PM)Anthony B Wrote: Have you ever done an education on making trees??
No Anthony, I haven't, but here are a few photos of how I made them:
Hub
Copper wire trees plus masking tape... ...adding wall paint.
Grit from the model train shop on the trunk and branches.
Autumn colours.
Using steel wool as a base for the fine branches and leaves.
The result on the track.
31st-Aug-21, 07:09 AM
This comes right on time! I have been considering making one or two trees... 
You have an incredible eye for how a tree should look like!
Are they models of specific real trees, or do you use your imagination?
Each one is a masterpiece!
I would appreciate a steel wool bush lesson as well!
Carver

You have an incredible eye for how a tree should look like!
Are they models of specific real trees, or do you use your imagination?
Each one is a masterpiece!
I would appreciate a steel wool bush lesson as well!
Carver
31st-Aug-21, 08:23 AM
(31st-Aug-21, 07:09 AM)Carver Wrote: Are they models of specific real trees, or do you use your imagination?
I would appreciate a steel wool bush lesson as well!
Very simple, I used my imagination.
In addition to steel wool, I also used filter material, which gives the same effect.
I am convinced that your self-made trees will look perfect, but if you still have any questions left, please let me know.
Hub
Filter material used as base for the small branches and leaves.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)