Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread
#11

If anyone is swithering about entering, there is a Group 44 version on Ebay UK as "1-Pace"  (That is One-Pace) for only 32.99 GB Pounds in Dorset.

No connection to me.

Leo
[+] 1 member Likes I.Pace's post
Quote
#12

The team are making sure the Sprint track is in good shape:-

   
[+] 4 members Like I.Pace's post
Quote
#13

Calling all Jaguar fans!

This is an opportunity to show some love for this well renowned marque. The Jaguar heritage is steeped with competition success and the I-Pace has continued that with the Jaguar eTrophy series and now portrayed in 1:32. 

Leo

   
[+] 1 member Likes I.Pace's post
Quote
#14

(6th-Feb-21, 05:54 PM)I.Pace Wrote:  Hello Kev,
That's not looking good. Did the tyre get quite hot?  I think that short blasts are best.  
The front tyres are narrower than the rear so a swap won't be on. The word on truing from Chris Walker was to use alcohol to try to improve the surface but he didn't say how many glasses to drink!
Mind you gummy might be good.

Leo

fixed 
lighter fluid 
patience 
and a bit more care taken 
   
it was a suggestion from 'Kmayer' on slot forum 
it worked great 
almost ready to post Leo  Thumbup 
few tweeks yet
[+] 2 members Like OXO cube's post
Quote
#15

Good save Kev !!

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#16

Good that I-Paces are AWD, weather getting serious here.
Might have to allow studded tyres.

   
[+] 1 member Likes I.Pace's post
Quote
#17

See? Now you've gone and done it. That's exactly why your mother told you not to set up the track outside in the back yard!  Bigsmile Cool
Quote
#18

that IS inside ken !!!!!!!!!!!!!

he does live in Scotland !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe
[+] 3 members Like OXO cube's post
Quote
#19

Calling all Group 44 fans!

This is an opportunity to show some love for this well renowned team. Group 44 (Bob Tullius) ran British cars over the years, including a Jaguar E-Type and XJS.  For reasons better known in Margate, Scalextric decided to produce a version of the Jaguar I-Pace in Group 44 colours.  Identified as the "Group 44 Heritage Livery" but as far as I can ascertain this is a fantasy livery and no 1:1 car exists. 
This model is what started me on the I-Pace trail as it occurred to me that an Ecurie Ecosse Heritage Livery would be more appropriate as E-E had a closer affiliation to Jaguar and considerably more success (photos to follow).

Leo

   
[+] 2 members Like I.Pace's post
Quote
#20

Hi
Just ordered two cars. So my son and I would love to join your race.
[+] 3 members Like pj racing's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)