Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Yes very pleased with the result, I have plugged mine in for recharging after that long drive back.
I am glad to see I got the Trophy for the best looking Green I-Pace
Perhaps next year we run 2 stages North & South, or even a off road stage, I will start construction of a decent drag strip in the garden
(This post was last modified: 28th-May-21, 12:30 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
The #3 I-Pace is safely back on the South Coast, plus some great goodies - thank you
Really enjoyed following the event and the coverage of the three disciplines. The EV aspect was really innovative and topical.
As more EVs become available as slot cars, it would be cool to include them - although any Scalextric Formula E cars will definitely need to be in a different class to the I-Paces!
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Yes, I am keen to keep the event going but I get the feeling that slot-racers just have not embraced the EV scene and therefore not many have the related slot cars. Carrera Formula-E cars are a rare (and expensive) item and I fear that the forthcoming Scalextric versions will suffer the same fate. Its long overdue that some company produced Tesla slot-cars!
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com