Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,559
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
2no. cars found that are within the rules.
2no. entry forms submitted!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 3,226
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Many thanks to BARacer and Harrisons Racers for completing their Registration Forms
(This post was last modified: 11th-Jul-24, 08:41 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 3,226
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
And its welcome back to ALS, runner up in the recent InterSeries Event.

Two weeks to go before we close the Registration list and reveal the participating cars.
(This post was last modified: 12th-Jul-24, 07:23 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 3,226
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Welcome back to Ed's Batmanx Team
Posts: 3,226
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good evening
We are only a week away from the 1st August
I have all the Registration forms from the entrants now, but I would like all the payments to be received by the 1st August please.
A reminder that the fee is £15 for one car and £20 for two.
Usual Paypal payment to my email address.
(This post was last modified: 25th-Jul-24, 07:12 PM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 3,226
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Entrant update
(This post was last modified: 31st-Jul-24, 07:20 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 132
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 101 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 457
Joined: Apr 2021
(28th-Jul-24, 07:49 AM)Graham Wrote: Entrant update
It's over 3 months since I filled in my registration forms, so can't remember what level of detail I had to put in. Is there a way of seeing what I put?
•
Posts: 3,226
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(28th-Jul-24, 05:56 PM)classicchrisk Wrote: (28th-Jul-24, 07:49 AM)Graham Wrote: Entrant update
It's over 3 months since I filled in my registration forms, so can't remember what level of detail I had to put in. Is there a way of seeing what I put?
I have emailed you a copy of the information you sent, I am not able to give you access to the google database directly without showing all the other entrants information which will be released after the 2nd September.
(This post was last modified: 28th-Jul-24, 06:29 PM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 4,515
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,060 in 1,816 posts
Likes Given: 4,201
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
•
Posts: 3,226
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

its here..........REGISTRATION DAY
So here is the list of Registered cars.
Cars to be delivered by the 2nd September please.
(This post was last modified: 4th-Aug-24, 08:22 PM by
Graham.)