Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I cannot lie...I was hoping for a better showing from my yellow Whitsun Ferrari. But as the saying goes, you can't win the event in Round 0, so fingers crossed for other rounds!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(8th-Sep-24, 05:47 PM)BAracer Wrote: I cannot lie...I was hoping for a better showing from my yellow Whitsun Ferrari. But as the saying goes, you can't win the event in Round 0, so fingers crossed for other rounds!
The cars were very close mid field and I think the order just depended on which tyres suited my Carrera track the most.
•
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
To paraphrase Murray Walker… "anything can happen...and probably will!"
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Have you made an up to date proposed calendar for the rounds Graham so I can pencil in a weekend?
Thanks
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good afternoon
The cars have left HQ and are now heading south for the 1st Round at Viking Slot car Club.
I will be on holiday for this and the subsequent 2nd Round at the Culverstone Raceway, which will be hosted by AdeC , so I will not be able to allocate the points and update the SCOREBOARD for each of the rounds until I return on the 2nd October. But no doubt I will be looking in to see how the rounds are progressing as we go along.
This week I am hoping to confirm the 3rd Round in September depending on the hosts availability.
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(10th-Sep-24, 07:57 AM)Kevan Wrote: Have you made an up to date proposed calendar for the rounds Graham so I can pencil in a weekend?
Thanks 
NERCS will run their round on Wednesday 4th December, so I think it best to send the cars to Manx Club as the Final round. Obviously it takes a few days to get the cars to the IofM, so you would hopefully receive the cars the following week.
•
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Yes that sounds good to me
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(10th-Sep-24, 12:47 PM)Graham Wrote:
Good afternoon
The cars have left HQ and are now heading south for the 1st Round at Viking Slot car Club.
I will be on holiday for this and the subsequent 2nd Round at the Culverstone Raceway, which will be hosted by AdeC , so I will not be able to allocate the points and update the SCOREBOARD for each of the rounds until I return on the 2nd October. But no doubt I will be looking in to see how the rounds are progressing as we go along.
This week I am hoping to confirm the 3rd Round in September depending on the hosts availability.
Enjoy your holiday Sir
•
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
I just heard from Jason, that he can add the points himself
And since there are no Round penalties to be applied, I can’t see why not.
So the SCOREBOARD will be up and running from the first Round.
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man