Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Goodwood Revival Proxy Registration Form
#21

(3rd-Jun-24, 11:49 AM)Kevan Wrote:  Hi Graham,

I know there's no teams in this proxy but it would be nice to have a field to fill in for the team entry name.  Mine is of course Modsports but there's nowhere to put that info on the entry form.

I have added it on the form as an optional field to fill in if entrants wish to use an old or new team name.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote
#22

Thank you

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#23

Time  just a reminder that the registration date deadline is the 1st July.

So far we have 10 cars registered, with 4 weeks to go.
   


Gerry F (2)
Wayne H (2)
Graham E (2)
Kevan R (2)
Andy C (2)
Kevin V (2)
Chris K (2)
Andy P (2)

Jeremy B (2)
AdeC (2)

Ed K (2)
Paul C (1)
Tony P (1)
Jim S (1) 
ALS (1)
Brian L (1)
Steve R (1)

Sam D (1)
Quote
#24

I've found a second car for this proxy, as it turns out perfect width already, just needs a different guide, motor and larger diameter front tyres.

Andy whatsapped me earlier to say he'll register both his cars tomorrow.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#25

Ed's still planning on entering 2 cars also  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#26

many thanks to LeManx who has registered his entries.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote
#27

Notification of current status
Hopefully the list of entrants for the Goodwood Revival proxy are biding their time with the car Registrations until the last minute at the end of the month
But we still have only 6 confirmed entrants (including myself) with their cars registered, so I would ask those entrants not to send in their cars until after the Registration Date in case we don't get sufficient Registrations for the proxy to proceed.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote
#28

Graham
I have been busy so haven't yet looked at the regs to see if I have any cars that can enter. Will aim to do that as soon as possible rather than wait for the deadline day!

I love puttering with gears
Quote
#29

(11th-Jun-24, 07:15 AM)BARacer Wrote:  Graham
I have been busy so haven't yet looked at the regs to see if I have any cars that can enter. Will aim to do that as soon as possible rather than wait for the deadline day!

That's OK, I think it is mostly the case that entrants are finding it difficult to fit these Proxies in now, so we will see what happens. I might offer to postpone the deadline by a another month if that helps others. There is no hosting schedule planned at the moment.
Quote
#30

ANNOUNCEMENT 
Having had some discussions offline over the last couple of days, it seems that some entrants are struggling with the original deadlines due to work and holidays etc.

So I have extended the Registration/payment date to the 1st August and the cars arrival date to the 6th September.

I hope that helps
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)