Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Rob,
You're most welcome.
Keep in mind that buying 100 inserts is the equivalent of one single pound more. It takes labour to break up a box and count the parts.
(This post was last modified: 26th-Apr-21, 02:16 PM by
KensRedZed.)
•
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
(26th-Apr-21, 09:03 AM)964rh Wrote: After some googling M3 brass inserts are the equivalent to 4-40 for those using metric,
Picked up 25 inserts and screws to suit for a £10, should me through for a while and if I go through them quickly, I'll buy in bulk next time round.
Thanks for all your advice on this thread and again, apologies for hijacking
Rob
Rob, where did you source these?
Alan
(This post was last modified: 27th-Apr-21, 05:48 AM by
Nonfractal.)
•
Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Hi Alan
Ebay!
Insert seller - massiveattack007
Countersunk screws - gwr-fasteners
Lots of different suppliers on there and Amazon. When I need more I'll spend a little more time looking around for a bulk solution
Rob