Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Aston Martin green spray paint
#9

The Rob Walker car I did consider doing, especially as he was pretty local to where we live.
The kit I have is actually 2VEV, the ex Jim Clark, John Ogier Essex Racing stable car.  I have picked up a nice metallic green at Halfords, hope it will be a nice colour.

The DP214 car is trickier.   Almost every photo in every book I own of 1960's GT racers appears a slightly different shade/ interpretation of the colour.   Thanks for the paints4u info, didn't know about them.
Have picked up a close enough shade of green from Hobbycraft, which I will try spraying over silver metallic, and see what it looks like.  If I don't like it it will be in the thinners, and I might have to go down the route of having a can made up.

Thank you for your help today  Thumbup
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 25th-Jul-20, 07:19 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 25th-Jul-20, 09:10 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 25th-Jul-20, 09:28 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jul-20, 11:25 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 26th-Jul-20, 08:56 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 26th-Jul-20, 10:05 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 26th-Jul-20, 01:28 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Mazda - 26th-Jul-20, 10:34 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 26th-Jul-20, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
3rd-Dec-23, 11:22 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
17th-Jul-23, 01:37 AM
Last Post by dvd3500
10th-Jan-22, 10:34 AM
Last Post by DPJ
9th-Jan-22, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Aug-21, 06:50 AM
Last Post by autoavia
22nd-Jul-21, 10:57 AM
Last Post by mickey thumbs
19th-Dec-20, 04:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)