Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Aston Martin green spray paint
#5

I owned a Proton Compact which was painted a light Blue/Mauve. I think the V5 described it as Mauve and when I took it for MOT one year the tester described it as Blue on the MOT. 
 I got a letter from DVLA stating that I was being fined for failing to notify them that I had changed the colour of the vehicle. I wrote back explaining that it wasn't my fault if the tester was colour blind and they made the MOT station issue a revised MOT showing the correct colour!

 I think Scudiera Turini is correct when he says that you will be told your DP214 is the wrong colour regardless of what shade you paint it. I was sure I had seen a discussion about Aston Martin Green before so I had a search around.
I understand from Tony Bartlett that both forums exist happily side by side so the following link should be very helpful.

https://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.p...799&page=2
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 25th-Jul-20, 07:19 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 25th-Jul-20, 09:10 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 25th-Jul-20, 09:28 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jul-20, 11:25 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 26th-Jul-20, 08:56 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 26th-Jul-20, 10:05 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 26th-Jul-20, 01:28 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Mazda - 26th-Jul-20, 10:34 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 26th-Jul-20, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
3rd-Dec-23, 11:22 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
17th-Jul-23, 01:37 AM
Last Post by dvd3500
10th-Jan-22, 10:34 AM
Last Post by DPJ
9th-Jan-22, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Aug-21, 06:50 AM
Last Post by autoavia
22nd-Jul-21, 10:57 AM
Last Post by mickey thumbs
19th-Dec-20, 04:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)