Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Aston Martin green spray paint
#1

Hello guys,

Please can anyone help.
I have two Aston Martin resin body shells to paint. DP 214 and "2VEV" DB4 GT Zagato.

I am trying to find a decent colour match for spraying them both.
I usually use Halfords paint, sometimes Tamyia.

They will be for racing, not display perfect replicas, but I would like the colour to be as close as I can get it.

Thanks, 

Pip
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 25th-Jul-20, 07:19 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 25th-Jul-20, 09:10 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 25th-Jul-20, 09:28 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jul-20, 11:25 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 26th-Jul-20, 08:56 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 26th-Jul-20, 10:05 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by autoavia - 26th-Jul-20, 01:28 PM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Mazda - 26th-Jul-20, 10:34 AM
RE: Aston Martin green spray paint - by Gpa113 - 26th-Jul-20, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
3rd-Dec-23, 11:22 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
17th-Jul-23, 01:37 AM
Last Post by dvd3500
10th-Jan-22, 10:34 AM
Last Post by DPJ
9th-Jan-22, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Aug-21, 06:50 AM
Last Post by autoavia
22nd-Jul-21, 10:57 AM
Last Post by mickey thumbs
19th-Dec-20, 04:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)