13th-Apr-20, 11:25 PM
Nice topic but very similar along the lines of mag vs magless, resin cast vs vacform, analoge vs digital etc, etc.
I fail to understand how somehow although we're all united in our hobby these topics tend to split opinions along the lines of a choice one vs choice two.
How they tend to polarize.
Ok I'll stop my rant
For me all of the desired properties low CoG, squareness, rigidity and flexibility apply to all chassis, brass and plastics are just some of the materials available for fabrication.
A good well designed and build chassis is a work of art, regardless of the material used, but the real beauty is the mind of the designer/builder.
with kind regards
Tamar
I fail to understand how somehow although we're all united in our hobby these topics tend to split opinions along the lines of a choice one vs choice two.
How they tend to polarize.
Ok I'll stop my rant
For me all of the desired properties low CoG, squareness, rigidity and flexibility apply to all chassis, brass and plastics are just some of the materials available for fabrication.
A good well designed and build chassis is a work of art, regardless of the material used, but the real beauty is the mind of the designer/builder.
with kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)