24th-Mar-25, 12:58 PM
Well, I'm off the bottom!
For the third series running, I have struggled to get my cars to run well at the track where the pre-qualification race is held in Kelowna BC. This year, as last, I scraped through in one of the last places. So it is quite satisfying to see my BMW M6 rise four places up the rankings to finish 23rd in Round 1 in North California, and on the same lap as the 21st place car. The car stayed in it's slot whilst other around it in the race didn't. Hopefully, having a car that is "driveable" (according to host Jim Rose) will bode well for the series.
For the third series running, I have struggled to get my cars to run well at the track where the pre-qualification race is held in Kelowna BC. This year, as last, I scraped through in one of the last places. So it is quite satisfying to see my BMW M6 rise four places up the rankings to finish 23rd in Round 1 in North California, and on the same lap as the 21st place car. The car stayed in it's slot whilst other around it in the race didn't. Hopefully, having a car that is "driveable" (according to host Jim Rose) will bode well for the series.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)