Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Motor Offsets
#3

Thanks Leo, I understand now. To continue my understanding I viewed Pendles Slot It spares web pages. I noted on you very helpful Slot It table that the depth of offset can vary, yet the plethora of offset gears listed, didn't specify an offset depth. So I guess the depth isn't another consideration? And the pinion can stay the same?
For now, I think we will stay with a simple in-line set-up, but in the future if we feel the need to squeeze out a little more performance, we can have a dabble. Sounds like the top of a very slippery slope.
 Regards
Ian
[+] 1 member Likes Andy Capp's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Motor Offsets - by Andy Capp - 25th-Sep-19, 08:50 AM
RE: Motor Offsets - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Sep-19, 10:16 AM
RE: Motor Offsets - by Andy Capp - 25th-Sep-19, 11:45 AM
RE: Motor Offsets - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Sep-19, 07:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charlie
22nd-Apr-23, 08:49 AM
Last Post by Charlie
9th-Apr-23, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BAracer
26th-Oct-22, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Farrout1
17th-Feb-22, 04:23 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Jul-21, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Qman
1st-May-21, 03:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)