Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Motor Offsets
#1

My son and I have just started to build, paint and decorate so cars. I have to admit to being clueless when it comes to the options available with choosing the set-up of the chassis. There is a lot of useful information on the forums, but I still have so many questions. One in particular I want to understand - motor offsets. What is it all about? does a particular offset offer a particular advantage? Any help appreciated.
Regards
Ian
[+] 1 member Likes Andy Capp's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Motor Offsets - by Andy Capp - 25th-Sep-19, 08:50 AM
RE: Motor Offsets - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Sep-19, 10:16 AM
RE: Motor Offsets - by Andy Capp - 25th-Sep-19, 11:45 AM
RE: Motor Offsets - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Sep-19, 07:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charlie
22nd-Apr-23, 08:49 AM
Last Post by Charlie
9th-Apr-23, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BAracer
26th-Oct-22, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Farrout1
17th-Feb-22, 04:23 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Jul-21, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Qman
1st-May-21, 03:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)