5th-Sep-24, 10:11 AM
A few words about the car fleet, Anthony!
Beside some, very few,readymade high performance cars (like the NSR Porsches) and a bunch of vintage Revell and Monogram cars, almost all my cars are built from scratch, no kits.They are made up from wood with aditional materials.
What you se are all working slot cars.
The Volvos I’ve made so far (the police car is missing front bumper for the moment).
My two favourite Masers.
My Lotus collection, all to scale, so very small!
I think the VW is there just to make a better photo…
Btw, the VW and the police car are sitting on ”chase car” leaning and steering chassis.
Great fun to drive!
Hope I got this right,no spell Czech on this device!
Carver
Beside some, very few,readymade high performance cars (like the NSR Porsches) and a bunch of vintage Revell and Monogram cars, almost all my cars are built from scratch, no kits.They are made up from wood with aditional materials.
What you se are all working slot cars.
The Volvos I’ve made so far (the police car is missing front bumper for the moment).
My two favourite Masers.
My Lotus collection, all to scale, so very small!
I think the VW is there just to make a better photo…
Btw, the VW and the police car are sitting on ”chase car” leaning and steering chassis.
Great fun to drive!
Hope I got this right,no spell Czech on this device!

Carver

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)