9th-Jul-24, 01:36 PM
(9th-Jul-24, 01:16 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:(9th-Jul-24, 05:27 AM)Graham Wrote:Got it so 69-82 Camaros are legal plus the Cuda and Boss 302….. If so I can start my form. And thank you, I didn’t realize there was still a systems issue.(9th-Jul-24, 01:49 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote: I can’t see the rules to the proxy…. Is the 71 Corvette legal?
There is a problem with the site server at the moment, so you are not able to open the PDF files.
But the Corvette 71 was not racing in a “British Touring car race” so is not legal. The 69, 70 and Z28 Camaro’s are up until 82, or the Chrysler Hemicuda and Mustang Boss 302.
They are of course all in the same Event 2, so only one car of those can be entered. We still have room for yet another GT40 in the Event 3 if you’re interested ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)