18th-Jun-24, 03:49 PM
Good afternoon,I have just returned from North Staffs Slot Car Club after a great Round of the proxy, many thanks to Terry, Andy and Tony as the drivers and our host ClassicChrisk for acting as Race controller. I prepared the cars for the track and recorded the videos (which hopefully I will catch up on later in the week)
We had a couple of hiccups, and a couple of runs were repeated due to either track related issue or strange behaviour of one or two cars.
Chris forgot to record the fastest laps, which might cause me an issue when I come to do the accumulated results, but we will have to see.
And I literally tried to "pour cold water" on Terry's participation before the Round started, but if he's forgiven me, hopefully it's "water under the bridge now "
Don't ask me to elaborate further.
I added the Event comments based on my observations of how the cars appeared to run.
Results for Sports Cars (Group 5)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)