13th-Jun-24, 03:50 PM
Global GT Round 8 Video
OK, the Event 4 video will be posted tomorrow morning as I am off to my local club shortly.
As you can see the track is quite compact and challenging, so not any room for marshals etc.
I like the Carrera track it is very robust in the shed at the bottom of the garden, I have thought about replacing it with the new Scaleauto (should it ever become stocked by Pendle ?) as it is about the same width, but I am not sure it would give me anything of benefit over what I have for home use. I did consider that having the "inner sharp corners" available might enable me to fit in another stretch of track, but it is probably long enough as it is
OK, the Event 4 video will be posted tomorrow morning as I am off to my local club shortly.
As you can see the track is quite compact and challenging, so not any room for marshals etc.
I like the Carrera track it is very robust in the shed at the bottom of the garden, I have thought about replacing it with the new Scaleauto (should it ever become stocked by Pendle ?) as it is about the same width, but I am not sure it would give me anything of benefit over what I have for home use. I did consider that having the "inner sharp corners" available might enable me to fit in another stretch of track, but it is probably long enough as it is

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)