10th-Jun-24, 08:20 AM
So having decided the format for the round 8, we have the results.
I have a variable power source, but for the proxies I use 12 volts. Each car had its braids inspected and cleaned if necessary, and for each of the two timed runs or if the car de-slotted the tyres were cleaned with tape.
I video recorded each of the cars run, although I had a couple of issues with data storage on my phone which interrupted a couple of the videos.
The test car (AMV Scalextric with magnet) was giving a Lap time of 7.5-7.6 secs.
In general this followed the similar pattern as on Qualifying at the start of the proxy.
The Ferrari 512BB of Bangers Racing clearly the favoured car on my track for Event 1.
2nd place was more interesting, although my RoadRunners De Tomaso had the faster 10 lap run, the accumulated results give the LeManx BMW M1 the position. Both ran faster than on the initial qualifying sessions.
Brumos RSR BMW M1 did seem to run much smoother than on qualifying, but had a issue on many of the tight corners with the rear tyres braking free of the surface , so was a little unpredictable and difficult to control on my track.
Ruscillos BMW M1 tyres seemed not grippy enough on here and was slower than on qualifying ?
I have a variable power source, but for the proxies I use 12 volts. Each car had its braids inspected and cleaned if necessary, and for each of the two timed runs or if the car de-slotted the tyres were cleaned with tape.
I video recorded each of the cars run, although I had a couple of issues with data storage on my phone which interrupted a couple of the videos.
The test car (AMV Scalextric with magnet) was giving a Lap time of 7.5-7.6 secs.
In general this followed the similar pattern as on Qualifying at the start of the proxy.
The Ferrari 512BB of Bangers Racing clearly the favoured car on my track for Event 1.
2nd place was more interesting, although my RoadRunners De Tomaso had the faster 10 lap run, the accumulated results give the LeManx BMW M1 the position. Both ran faster than on the initial qualifying sessions.
Brumos RSR BMW M1 did seem to run much smoother than on qualifying, but had a issue on many of the tight corners with the rear tyres braking free of the surface , so was a little unpredictable and difficult to control on my track.
Ruscillos BMW M1 tyres seemed not grippy enough on here and was slower than on qualifying ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)