5th-Jun-24, 05:59 PM
The cars have arrived back at Harlequin for the next round, as this was a rather unexpected intervention hopefully my track will be made ready for the weekend.
Last couple of weeks I had started some refurbishment of the Hillclimb track around the perimeter of the track room due to water ingress caused by the severe weather of late, the roof has been repaired but all the surrounding track supporting boards were warped and now being replaced as is the old Scalextric and classic SCX track. I will be using the new style SCX track in future as it has better locking and contact connections and deeper track guide rail.
The Raceway Carrera track is still good though, so after a clean up should be OK for this next round.
Last couple of weeks I had started some refurbishment of the Hillclimb track around the perimeter of the track room due to water ingress caused by the severe weather of late, the roof has been repaired but all the surrounding track supporting boards were warped and now being replaced as is the old Scalextric and classic SCX track. I will be using the new style SCX track in future as it has better locking and contact connections and deeper track guide rail.
The Raceway Carrera track is still good though, so after a clean up should be OK for this next round.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)