2nd-Jun-24, 06:53 PM
Spent a few hours drawing up inserts & knock-offs then printing/painting/fitting them today.
The wheels aren't perfect but similar.
The knock-offs were fiddly little things but added to the overall look.
...shame about the side exhaust's being glued on the way they are, they've been like that for years now so it is what it is.
Standard narrow Revoslot tyres on ribless wheels (the wheels originally had ribs but I filed them off with the wheel in a dremel)...then cut about 2mm off the sides of the tyres. I've not tried this on our track yet but should be fine with the low powered motors for this class.
...all it needs now is a driver/interior
The wheels aren't perfect but similar.
The knock-offs were fiddly little things but added to the overall look.
...shame about the side exhaust's being glued on the way they are, they've been like that for years now so it is what it is.
Standard narrow Revoslot tyres on ribless wheels (the wheels originally had ribs but I filed them off with the wheel in a dremel)...then cut about 2mm off the sides of the tyres. I've not tried this on our track yet but should be fine with the low powered motors for this class.
...all it needs now is a driver/interior
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)