1st-Jun-24, 03:10 PM
(1st-Jun-24, 02:54 PM)Qman Wrote: Can we please make it known that the 2 missing cars were actually at Viking all the time.
No fault at all on the part of Woodland Fort
Ade has given his apologise for missing the 5th layer of cars in the box, he thought they had been withdrawn from the competition. And I have apologised to the hosts at the Woodland Fort club accordingly for believing the cars had been left out the box by them.
Generally speaking to all hosts I would say please "don't make assumptions" if something similar happens contact me first. If the cars are still listed on the record sheets I issue, then they should still be in the box. If any cars were to be withdrawn I would blank them off the record sheets which I issue before each Round.
Added additional note to my report
Ade (Viking SCC) mistakenly thought they had run all the cars in Event 4, and that 2 cars missing from the Record Sheets had been withdrawn before they received the cars. Woodland Fort were contacted to see if they had removed the cars, which they hadn't.
On return from his holiday Ade found the two cars was in the last layer of the box used to transport the cars which he had not noticed. So the two cars had to be run later than the earlier Round.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)