20th-May-24, 12:59 PM
Event 3:
There's some tyre grooves occurring on Makem Movers Viper and on Harrisons Supra, presumably from contact with loose interiors. Don't know if this has been addressed in the past or is a continuing issue, but I'm happy to investigate if needs be
Then there's Ruscillo's Mercedes and its rear wheel which jettisoned last round. I can glue this back on, but as a side note there is only a very short amount of axle protruding from the bushing
Team Cube's Ferrari is very short and had slid off the card in transit leading to the braids getting a bit squashed up. These have now been smoothed out and I'll try and find something to pack in front of the car to prevent it reoccurring
There's some tyre grooves occurring on Makem Movers Viper and on Harrisons Supra, presumably from contact with loose interiors. Don't know if this has been addressed in the past or is a continuing issue, but I'm happy to investigate if needs be
Then there's Ruscillo's Mercedes and its rear wheel which jettisoned last round. I can glue this back on, but as a side note there is only a very short amount of axle protruding from the bushing
Team Cube's Ferrari is very short and had slid off the card in transit leading to the braids getting a bit squashed up. These have now been smoothed out and I'll try and find something to pack in front of the car to prevent it reoccurring

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)