30th-Mar-24, 05:33 PM
Graham
I take full responsibility for sending in a car that didn't meet the ride height rule. The Mclaren was a last minute job and I had to swap in the motor pod with the flat 6 motor in it and did not think ride height would be an issue.
For the record, it's a 1mm offset slot.it pod, and the wheels are the largest Staffs hubs, 16.9mm, so I don't want anyone to think it's some sort of extreme spec build.
I take full responsibility for sending in a car that didn't meet the ride height rule. The Mclaren was a last minute job and I had to swap in the motor pod with the flat 6 motor in it and did not think ride height would be an issue.
For the record, it's a 1mm offset slot.it pod, and the wheels are the largest Staffs hubs, 16.9mm, so I don't want anyone to think it's some sort of extreme spec build.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)