25th-Mar-24, 11:33 PM
So far during the last two car previews I predicted Mountains Views Scaley Astra to be a 'dark horse' and in this proxy Ade's Porsche to be one for the rest to catch...after driving them both I was right.
I think this proxy will turn out much closer than the last one as there's a wider selection of really good cars.
As far as 'magic dust' I don't think you were referring to what covered the inside of the Brumos BMW gearbox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parcelforce would seem to be the cream of the crop shipping a large box to/from the IoM, this was mentioned before the last proxy. Couriers don't drive on the boat then distribute round here, that wouldn't be cost effective at all so they use an 'agent' and MIC is the largest on the IoM.
With the week delay shipping the box it may have added a tinge of stress but nowt to really fret over. We have bad weather, boats get cancelled, **it happens but no repeat of the DPD palaver this time.
I think this proxy will turn out much closer than the last one as there's a wider selection of really good cars.
As far as 'magic dust' I don't think you were referring to what covered the inside of the Brumos BMW gearbox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parcelforce would seem to be the cream of the crop shipping a large box to/from the IoM, this was mentioned before the last proxy. Couriers don't drive on the boat then distribute round here, that wouldn't be cost effective at all so they use an 'agent' and MIC is the largest on the IoM.
With the week delay shipping the box it may have added a tinge of stress but nowt to really fret over. We have bad weather, boats get cancelled, **it happens but no repeat of the DPD palaver this time.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)