9th-Mar-24, 05:46 PM
Round 1 went well...one or two problems with a couple of cars and one with severely limited gearmesh that stopped the car moving before the start of the race. Initially it was thought the pinion was spinning on the motor shaft but closer inspection showed not enough gearmesh to race...so sadly that car had a DNS. I'll have a look to see what can be done tomorrow.
I'll trawl through the results today/tomorrow with more info.
I've checked the videos (there's two as we stopped for a break) and they're great this time with a second webcam looking at the scores for a live update.
There's some amazing cars this time guys and some really nice surprises in Class A.
...and Scaleauto cars are brilliant as we found out today
I'll trawl through the results today/tomorrow with more info.
I've checked the videos (there's two as we stopped for a break) and they're great this time with a second webcam looking at the scores for a live update.
There's some amazing cars this time guys and some really nice surprises in Class A.
...and Scaleauto cars are brilliant as we found out today
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)