Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Paint to Scalextric track
#1

Sorry if I spam with to many questions. 

As I would like to have a scenic track, I would like to paint my track - but unsure which kind of paint to use. 

And should I paint one piece of track at a time or a section at a time?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Paint to Scalextric track - by A62213 - 1st-Sep-19, 03:49 PM
RE: Paint to Scalextric track - by CMOTD - 1st-Sep-19, 04:13 PM
RE: Paint to Scalextric track - by rallyhub - 1st-Sep-19, 06:04 PM
RE: Paint to Scalextric track - by A62213 - 1st-Sep-19, 06:23 PM
RE: Paint to Scalextric track - by rallyhub - 2nd-Sep-19, 11:41 AM
RE: Paint to Scalextric track - by A62213 - 2nd-Sep-19, 03:05 PM
RE: Paint to Scalextric track - by A62213 - 2nd-Sep-19, 06:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by rallyhub
6th-Nov-22, 12:04 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
26th-Aug-22, 09:18 AM
Last Post by BAracer
8th-Feb-21, 03:38 PM
Last Post by munter
15th-Sep-19, 09:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)