5th-Jan-24, 05:12 PM
Hello Stuart,.....the Teamslot mounts have the same hole pattern as Slot-it and Scaleauto, so, are interchangeable.
On any pod with motor screw holes, you can use either a short or long can without issues, (in either inline or angle winder configurations) the machine screws into the can are more than enough to hold the motor securely,.........I have done this on dozens of cars for myself/club members/shop customers, with zero issues.
If you are not convinced, you can use a drop of ShooGoo etc. along the can sides where it touches the pod.
Cheers
Chris Walker
PS For decades much much stronger motors than the ones commonly used in plastic chassis have been secured in chassis only on the can end.
I have used a drop of ShooGoo where the endbell touches the pod.
![[Image: DSCN4438-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/nrxrTQkD/DSCN4438-copy.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN4715.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/xTyN0LzK/DSCN4715.jpg)
On any pod with motor screw holes, you can use either a short or long can without issues, (in either inline or angle winder configurations) the machine screws into the can are more than enough to hold the motor securely,.........I have done this on dozens of cars for myself/club members/shop customers, with zero issues.
If you are not convinced, you can use a drop of ShooGoo etc. along the can sides where it touches the pod.
Cheers
Chris Walker
PS For decades much much stronger motors than the ones commonly used in plastic chassis have been secured in chassis only on the can end.
I have used a drop of ShooGoo where the endbell touches the pod.
![[Image: DSCN4438-copy.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/nrxrTQkD/DSCN4438-copy.jpg)
![[Image: DSCN4715.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/xTyN0LzK/DSCN4715.jpg)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)