Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Another Toronto track
#2

Hi Doug,

Your track is amazing! I happily consider myself "out done". It's not my intent to out-do anyone.

I regularly race on four much larger tracks than my own. I don't have the space or budget for more than I have, and consider my track a test-track. However, I can still host an official race for about half a dozen friends.

As you already noted. I have a 14-inch bandsaw and milling machine in each corner of the track room. Plus a complete slot car scratch building bench in the next room. We all have our priorities.

Some of the guys in Scratch32 (Art, Jim, etc) are brewing up a plan to come invade your track soon. We look forward to some good fun.

Cheers,
Ken
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Another Toronto track - by fotodoug2 - 16th-Apr-23, 04:53 PM
RE: Another Toronto track - by KensRedZed - 16th-Apr-23, 08:36 PM
RE: Another Toronto track - by Brumos RSR - 16th-Apr-23, 09:10 PM
RE: Another Toronto track - by fotodoug2 - 16th-Apr-23, 11:21 PM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-23, 12:43 AM
RE: Another Toronto track - by Anthony B - 17th-Apr-23, 09:07 AM
Brumos RSR - by Brumos RSR - 17th-Apr-23, 06:08 PM
RE: Another Toronto track - by KensRedZed - 17th-Apr-23, 08:51 PM
RE: Another Toronto track - by fotodoug2 - 17th-Apr-23, 10:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jamie
27th-Sep-26, 04:49 PM
Last Post by JohnR
23rd-Jul-26, 02:04 PM
Last Post by roguejackal
25th-May-26, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Steam
22nd-Mar-26, 11:33 AM
Last Post by woodcote
14th-Feb-26, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Bbdave
24th-Dec-25, 10:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)