Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

slot-it motor pod adjustment
#2

I don't know what I'm doing either but if it's currently done up tight so the pod doesn't move separately from the chassis then you have a reference point you can return to if you don't notice or like any changes in driveability after playing around with the screws.

If that's the case play around with backing off the screws. What I'd be aiming for - bearing in mind I don't know what I'm doing either - is a little float (free movement) of the pod within the chassis.

Those who know what they're doing will be along shortly to give more detail on the process and what to expect, I'm sure.  Bigsmile
[+] 4 members Like Top Down's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
slot-it motor pod adjustment - by Charlie - 9th-Apr-23, 10:22 AM
RE: slot-it motor pod adjustment - by Top Down - 9th-Apr-23, 10:28 AM
RE: slot-it motor pod adjustment - by Kevan - 9th-Apr-23, 05:41 PM
RE: slot-it motor pod adjustment - by Charlie - 9th-Apr-23, 06:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charlie
22nd-Apr-23, 08:49 AM
Last Post by BAracer
26th-Oct-22, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Farrout1
17th-Feb-22, 04:23 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Jul-21, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Qman
1st-May-21, 03:52 PM
Last Post by BAracer
25th-Feb-21, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)