Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018
#4

Excellent, thorough review Woodcote!  Thumbup

I purchased the first model upon its release. I knew nothing about this particular car and have put off purchasing it, but after reading your review I'm going to have to pick one of these up also.

Steve
[+] 1 member Likes Fast Co.'s post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by woodcote - 13th-May-22, 07:05 PM
RE: Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by Alcopa - 15th-May-22, 02:00 PM
RE: Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by woodcote - 17th-Jun-22, 04:06 PM
RE: Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by Fast Co. - 22nd-Jun-22, 09:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)