17th-Jun-22, 04:06 PM
We've been waiting for these studio pictures for a while, but I reckon they are worth the wait...
Slot.it CA49b Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG #18 - Winner Fuji 2018 - Yukinori Taniguchi & Alexandre Imperatori. RRP £64.95. Available now
This is another big car modelled by Slot.it - the length is 156mm, wheelbase 89mm and rear width 64mm. Looking at the 2018 car on the GTR Registry website, those measurements come out as 1:32 scale - apart from the length, which probably means Slot.it included the rear wing overhang and Nissan didn't.
Because the model is huge, the rear wing is packaged separately.
A great-looking car and one that I'm keen to try on track. I think these images may well have broken my recent slot car buying abstinence.
Slot.it CA49b Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG #18 - Winner Fuji 2018 - Yukinori Taniguchi & Alexandre Imperatori. RRP £64.95. Available now
This is another big car modelled by Slot.it - the length is 156mm, wheelbase 89mm and rear width 64mm. Looking at the 2018 car on the GTR Registry website, those measurements come out as 1:32 scale - apart from the length, which probably means Slot.it included the rear wing overhang and Nissan didn't.
Because the model is huge, the rear wing is packaged separately.
A great-looking car and one that I'm keen to try on track. I think these images may well have broken my recent slot car buying abstinence.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)