22nd-May-22, 04:57 PM
Hi All,
the Britten is finished
I haven't finished painting the rider but I couldn't wait for that to show you.
I drew up the decal logo's and got them printed from Colin, I should of put more white outline around the Mobil logo's but I can live with it.
First time I've ever used carbon fibre decals and they look really cool.
Here's all the parts before assembly.
And here she is all finished, I've taken some pics with the donner bike and if you study it you can really see the difference.
Sorry for overload with pics, just a little excited.
the Britten is finished
I haven't finished painting the rider but I couldn't wait for that to show you.
I drew up the decal logo's and got them printed from Colin, I should of put more white outline around the Mobil logo's but I can live with it.
First time I've ever used carbon fibre decals and they look really cool.
Here's all the parts before assembly.
And here she is all finished, I've taken some pics with the donner bike and if you study it you can really see the difference.
Sorry for overload with pics, just a little excited.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)