Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018
#2

Wow - thanks for the info and link!!  Mine has arrived and is out of the box for inspection - but need to take out the mag and get better tires on it before it runs.  Despite being very light, I think the GT350's are a little 'top heavy' and I will add some lead in a similar fashion (but not identical) on the chassis as I did to the NISMO car ---  Can't wait!!!
[+] 3 members Like Alcopa's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by woodcote - 13th-May-22, 07:05 PM
RE: Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by Alcopa - 15th-May-22, 02:00 PM
RE: Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by woodcote - 17th-Jun-22, 04:06 PM
RE: Slot.it Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 - KCMG Fuji 2018 - by Fast Co. - 22nd-Jun-22, 09:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)