19th-Apr-22, 11:01 AM
I got the front spring setup almost sorted yesterday.
I used many different little bits I got from the local shop that shut last month.
I used these little things which I think are cast anchor's for model boats, I ground the top one and cut in half and ground down the bottom brackets.
The little nuts and bolts are awesome, I got them from https://prime-miniatures.co.uk/home
I can't remember where I found their details but they are fantastic to deal with, it may even have been on here.
I just need to make a little spacer for the bottom right and a little bit of shaping so the front mudguard fits and then I think I'm ready for paint.
My pics keep going side on but I think they correct when clicked on.
I used many different little bits I got from the local shop that shut last month.
I used these little things which I think are cast anchor's for model boats, I ground the top one and cut in half and ground down the bottom brackets.
The little nuts and bolts are awesome, I got them from https://prime-miniatures.co.uk/home
I can't remember where I found their details but they are fantastic to deal with, it may even have been on here.
I just need to make a little spacer for the bottom right and a little bit of shaping so the front mudguard fits and then I think I'm ready for paint.
My pics keep going side on but I think they correct when clicked on.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)