8th-Mar-22, 01:53 PM
So now that the track is here and ok, I ran some test laps to make sure it all worked still and thankfully it does.
I started by just having a look at what buildings I will use and how they will fit and more importantly how they will look.
Not too bad but definitely not final for now.
I then started trying out different base colours for the grass, earth etc etc.
The desert yellow and the green just do not work at all. It seems that the light brown continues to be the best base and more easily covered by the grasses and earth covering..
Any suggestions/experience to share??
I also founnd a product calle Himalaya stone at the local art shop, which is a putty paste, grey, with sand (Himalaya stone???? ) that I am using to start filling in all the cracks at the track joins. Works well.
Will need sanding and then the track painted- will be the lighter grey with white lines around the edges as per the real Kyalami.
And on we go
I started by just having a look at what buildings I will use and how they will fit and more importantly how they will look.
Not too bad but definitely not final for now.
I then started trying out different base colours for the grass, earth etc etc.
The desert yellow and the green just do not work at all. It seems that the light brown continues to be the best base and more easily covered by the grasses and earth covering..
Any suggestions/experience to share??
I also founnd a product calle Himalaya stone at the local art shop, which is a putty paste, grey, with sand (Himalaya stone???? ) that I am using to start filling in all the cracks at the track joins. Works well.
Will need sanding and then the track painted- will be the lighter grey with white lines around the edges as per the real Kyalami.
And on we go

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)