1st-Dec-21, 11:17 PM
I'm sorry these printed sideways. I'm trying to fix it but they keep showing up normal on my preview. I'm going to try to delete this post and start again. If it can't be fixed, my notes for these pictures were as follows:
A few shots showing the Dunlop bridge.
My original intention was to just have an "idea" of the bridge, but I was able to print the bridge in sections, as the actual bridge is assembled from sections of wood like our 4 by 8 plywood sections in the states. Then I decided to actually make stairs, that are just cascaded sections of foamboard, covered in cardstock printed with a concrete texture. I probably spent as much time searching the internet for textures I could use than I did actually assembling the foamboard structures.
I had thought I would add the timing led's to the bridge area, but it is at a rather odball portion of the circuit for timing and scoring.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)