29th-Nov-21, 12:21 PM
Great hosting Rob, watched the whole thing back and the coverage and commentary were excellent. Lots to think about how can we get our hosting of proxies at SMSRC up to this standard, it was a really great advert for proxy racing.
My car didn't do so well, 4/10ths of qualifying and a second off the pace on a 7 sec lap! But I think from your feedback I know what I need to do to improve. I've already got ideas for next year which is again testament to the hosting that I still feel engaged in the competition despite not even being in it!
Congrats to all the qualifiers, they must be some awesome cars.
My car didn't do so well, 4/10ths of qualifying and a second off the pace on a 7 sec lap! But I think from your feedback I know what I need to do to improve. I've already got ideas for next year which is again testament to the hosting that I still feel engaged in the competition despite not even being in it!
Congrats to all the qualifiers, they must be some awesome cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)