27th-Nov-21, 04:15 AM
Thank you for the supportive comments! I will be putting up some more pictures from various stages of completion.
As to which country, I am in (The Republic of) Texas. Well, former republic.
As to Jacky Ickx, I admire his well-roundedness. Wins in Endurance racing, Grand Prix, and at one time he was toying with boat racing. I have to say I admire Dan Gurney, Jimmy Clark, Phil Hill, Graham Hill, Mario Andretti and so many others for their versatility. But when I signed up Jacky was the first name that came to mind.
So I've met Le Mans winners Ickx, Bell, Hill (both!) Gurney and Foyt. I've been very lucky as an enthusiast.
PS to Leo, I do have an Ecurie Ecosse D type but I haven't weathered it yet. It runs like a dream, though!
As to which country, I am in (The Republic of) Texas. Well, former republic.
As to Jacky Ickx, I admire his well-roundedness. Wins in Endurance racing, Grand Prix, and at one time he was toying with boat racing. I have to say I admire Dan Gurney, Jimmy Clark, Phil Hill, Graham Hill, Mario Andretti and so many others for their versatility. But when I signed up Jacky was the first name that came to mind.
So I've met Le Mans winners Ickx, Bell, Hill (both!) Gurney and Foyt. I've been very lucky as an enthusiast.
PS to Leo, I do have an Ecurie Ecosse D type but I haven't weathered it yet. It runs like a dream, though!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)