23rd-Nov-21, 12:32 AM
Sideways sure put a large wheel arch didn't they!
Update:
- On Sunday I performed a visual tech on the shootout cars and I will be reporting those results with pictures tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.
- Due to the severe weather / flooding a week ago there was no Canada Post mail delivery all of last week due to the closure of all roads between us and the lower mainland.
- One highway (Hope - Princeton) did open on Friday. It was the least damaged but that critical link is now closed in both directions due to a mudslide that occurred this afternoon. There is no estimated time of reopening. There is no detour available. This Highway has been the designated route for commercial vehicle traffic between the Lower Mainland and BC Interior since Friday. Usage of the corridor was limited to essential travel only.
- We will need to hang in there and wait for the last three cars in particular Courtney's which needs to be involved in the shoot out. We really need the highway I mentioned above to reopen.
- I have never seen mother nature interfere with the start of a proxy like this before.
Keep your fingers crossed folks! On a side note: My work has been impacted as all of our material comes from the lower mainland and even trying to redirect and purchase from out west in Alberta has been extremely difficult as the rest my province seems to have the same idea and there is a shortage of transport trucks. Personally I had a UPS Ground package was supposed to be delivered last Tuesday finally came in today. I was informed if I had ordered with UPS Air I would have received my package sooner as it would of directly flown here to the airport versus being stuck on the ground in the lower mainland..
Rob
Update:
- On Sunday I performed a visual tech on the shootout cars and I will be reporting those results with pictures tomorrow (Tuesday) evening.
- Due to the severe weather / flooding a week ago there was no Canada Post mail delivery all of last week due to the closure of all roads between us and the lower mainland.
- One highway (Hope - Princeton) did open on Friday. It was the least damaged but that critical link is now closed in both directions due to a mudslide that occurred this afternoon. There is no estimated time of reopening. There is no detour available. This Highway has been the designated route for commercial vehicle traffic between the Lower Mainland and BC Interior since Friday. Usage of the corridor was limited to essential travel only.
- We will need to hang in there and wait for the last three cars in particular Courtney's which needs to be involved in the shoot out. We really need the highway I mentioned above to reopen.
- I have never seen mother nature interfere with the start of a proxy like this before.
Keep your fingers crossed folks! On a side note: My work has been impacted as all of our material comes from the lower mainland and even trying to redirect and purchase from out west in Alberta has been extremely difficult as the rest my province seems to have the same idea and there is a shortage of transport trucks. Personally I had a UPS Ground package was supposed to be delivered last Tuesday finally came in today. I was informed if I had ordered with UPS Air I would have received my package sooner as it would of directly flown here to the airport versus being stuck on the ground in the lower mainland..
Rob

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)