22nd-Aug-21, 11:57 AM
Hub - it takes several iterations of paint but it seems to be holding up at the moment. Begs the question - do I paint the track once decorationg is done?
Some progress - started repainting and detailing and laying down static grass. The applicator runs off 2x 1.5v batteries, but I am sure there is some electronics holding and increasing the voltage to create the static electricity. I inadvertantly touched the empty sieve to my lips (as one does) - and man did I feel it. And I did NOT have my hand on the on switch

Start with colour - no grass.
Some grass added (can see some of the covered joints)
Some progress - started repainting and detailing and laying down static grass. The applicator runs off 2x 1.5v batteries, but I am sure there is some electronics holding and increasing the voltage to create the static electricity. I inadvertantly touched the empty sieve to my lips (as one does) - and man did I feel it. And I did NOT have my hand on the on switch

Start with colour - no grass.
Some grass added (can see some of the covered joints)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)