14th-Aug-21, 10:36 AM
Woodland scenics rubber moulds - with plaster of paris.This was my first batch and I followed the instructions on mix - bad move!!! Took 36 hours to dry moderately (instructions say 40 mins) and then cracked apart when remmoving from mould - hence small rooks. 2nd Batch i put in the plaster in a bowl and then slowly added water til the plaster was a thickish paste, and then used a tongue depresser to add to the mould - will take pics and put them up a little later as it worked well. 3rd batch drying in the sun as we speak - yes amazing - we have the sun!!!!!
The joys of building a track :)
This came from forming the foam core with an ultra sharpe knife. My wife was not amused even when I told her she was the prettiest nurse I know. Three cuts is 24 hours.
I am resting now.
The joys of building a track :)
This came from forming the foam core with an ultra sharpe knife. My wife was not amused even when I told her she was the prettiest nurse I know. Three cuts is 24 hours.
I am resting now.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)