8th-Aug-21, 07:24 PM
So playing with elevation has started - dont have anywhere enough foamcore and absolutely no newspaper. cant believe that!!!!!
The track still works which is great. I need a run to the local tip to clean out more space - way too much clutter.
Have tacked down the track as well so it will not move . I need to move the table slightly to get to the other side of the main straight, so have bolted together the 2 seperate tables so will be able to move it when I have gotten rid of the clutter.
Difficult to show the elevation at this point but - this is what it looks like at the moment.
view from the other side....
The rise to leeuwkop was radical at the real track, and tried to imitate that without being ridiculous.
The track still works which is great. I need a run to the local tip to clean out more space - way too much clutter.
Have tacked down the track as well so it will not move . I need to move the table slightly to get to the other side of the main straight, so have bolted together the 2 seperate tables so will be able to move it when I have gotten rid of the clutter.
Difficult to show the elevation at this point but - this is what it looks like at the moment.
view from the other side....
The rise to leeuwkop was radical at the real track, and tried to imitate that without being ridiculous.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)