2nd-Jul-21, 08:06 AM
(30th-Jun-21, 09:07 PM)Johnno Wrote:(30th-Jun-21, 07:37 PM)BARacer Wrote: So what finish do your tracks have?
Undara Circuit,
Forster has a smoothish terrazzo floor look sorry I can't remember what they said it was yesterday
Old Bar Raceway,
black very much like chalkboard paint and feel, MrTrax track
Bluehaven Raceway,
black very much like chalkboard paint and feel, MrTrax track
Shenanigans Raceway,
black very much like chalkboard paint and feel, MrTrax track
There are no UK circuits with the characteristics described. At least, I'm not aware of any.
(Maybe the " four lane black top" club is our closest approximation but I've never been there.)
Between track surface, rail dimensions and climate, we are running blind on this proxy but that is to be expected.
The intention was to use the tyres that all others seem to use, urethane "yellow dogs" . I did get 2 pairs thanks to "ArroldN" but too late to fit and test for this year so "mk3 ortmanns" are the way to go. Let's see what happens this year and adapt to suit for 2022.
Proxies are a big step change from in-person racing where cars can be tweaked between every race.
On proxies, it's tweak once a year"
I might not have the necessary lifespan left to master Aussie proxies
Alan.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)