4th-Jun-21, 04:29 AM
Thanks. I like to run some non Scalextric and Pioneer cars as well. My Racers and Ninco Xlot cars are a bit out of scale in the width department hence borders
But the track will be rebuild again, SWMBO declared that she can’t clean to windows
The table will be smaller at the windows but will be longer, I can stretch it by reorganizing my boys room. Now she is going to visit friends for two weeks thus it’s the perfect moment to do the rebuild, despite the weather.
Good thing about it is that I will have more space, soI am thinking of integrating a small Ninco rally track. I have some snow and riad curves, perhaps I can have a bit of an elevation build in
But the track will be rebuild again, SWMBO declared that she can’t clean to windows
The table will be smaller at the windows but will be longer, I can stretch it by reorganizing my boys room. Now she is going to visit friends for two weeks thus it’s the perfect moment to do the rebuild, despite the weather.
Good thing about it is that I will have more space, soI am thinking of integrating a small Ninco rally track. I have some snow and riad curves, perhaps I can have a bit of an elevation build in

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)